Do you know where you're going?
How to Experience New Life In Christ
1. Everyone is a sinner and is separated from God. "For all have sinned, and come short of the Glory of God" Romans 3:23
2. God Loved us all so much that He gave His Son to die for our sins. "But God commendeth His Love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
3. Death means separation forever from God. Eternal life comes by trusting Jesus Christ. "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" Romans 6:23
4. In order to begin your new life in Christ (Be Saved), you must believe that Jesus died for your sins and declared that you accept Him as Savior. "If thou confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9
5. This is God's promise to you - if you accept Him He will accept you. "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13
If you would like to accept Jesus now, pray the following Prayer.
Dear God, I know I have sinned and I want to ask for your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus died for my sins. I now accept Your offer of eternal life, I will follow Jesus as my Savior and try to obey Him in all that I do. Thank you for my new life, In the Name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.
If you have said that prayer for the first time from your heart, Congratulations. You have now become a member of the family of God. Your future is secure as far as eternal life is concerned. All you have to do to stay in the good graces of God is to study His word, the Bible, to get to know him better and better. The more you know Him the closer you will be to Him and the more you can trust Him. He will never let you down. Take all your problems to Him for He cares for you. If you would like to know more about how your life has changed and what to expect now please call the numbers below. They will be able to show you in the word how to grow in your new Christian Life.